Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Friends,

I no longer take the word "Friends" as a joke.
I don't just throw it around lightly anymore.
I've come to the conclusion that people these days don't understand what the words friends mean.
I've no longer going to allow fakes or liars into my life.
I don't have the time or the patience.
Its ridiculous!
I've watched so many friends slip away, & it's sad.
"Friends are like seasons, they come around, & you just have to enjoy them while they're there"(bestfriend Reggie)
This quote is very true,
I've lost friends that I don't need anymore.
I'm carrying on my life in a positive way,
& making something of myself.
But that doesn't mean it doesnt hurt to look back at all our memories.
I can only hope that my past friends will continue on with their lives to be positive & make something of themselves also.
No gudges held.

1 comment:

  1. I think it sometimes takes awhile to see peoples true colors but it always sucks to lose a friend :(

    ReplyDelete