Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My Bedroom!

I was bored & decided that I would share my room with you guys! I love being in here, I cant even explain it! So, here it is, hope you enjoy. Oh yea, it cost me close to nothing to make my room look like this! Just a little t.l.c & creativity!

This is my lovely dresser, redone by me! It was an ugly light brown wood. Amazing what a lil black paint & some new handles will do! I dont play about my HGTV! lol

And this is my Accessory Tree! lol created by me, with some fake flowers & branches from the trees out front! & it really comes in handy & looks cute too! ohh, and thats me & laceys cute ass pic!

Red curtains, once again made by ME! lol , um lovely chandeleir from IKEA my favorite store besides Forever 21 of course! lol once again, desk redone by me, still need to buy the matching knobs though. um, cute little chair was thrifted. & my mission board up there above my bags!

One of my favorite things! Given to me by Jasmine(my sister) for christmas. Right now its being used to look cute & hold my accessories, but soon it will be used to make my lovely creations!

A closer look at my desk, my lovely family picture & Jay's christmas pics, so cute! Um my lil sketching figure, to help me learn how to draw lol. & The Fashion Dictionary!

um lets see, my lovely bed, from IKEA. Picture wall, yes my frames always end up going sidewaysss! its so annoying! But it still looks nice! & my collage wall, love it! still need to add on to it though, it just takes some time! The little shelf is for my baby! it has a lil pic of me & him in a frame that says "I ♥ Mom" , his photo album, piggy bank, crown from his birthday & some pretty flowers!

My lovely closest! i took one of my doors off so I can always look at it lol. I keep everything very organized so I always know where to find it lol. Books & hand bags at the top, shoes at the bottom.

My bathroom area, all my junk lol. I think it just looks cute. I always TRY to keep it clean, but me & the girls always in the mirror so its hard, especially on the weekends! lol

Bathroom wall shelf, Juicy perfum box & a bag, in front New York City lol

3 comments:

  1. I like! My room looks so drab compared to yours now lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice room...i wouldnt even dare to share...lol


    i loooove ikea 2 =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww ur room is so cute, simple but stylish .

    ReplyDelete