Thursday, April 2, 2009

I've Come to the Conclusion

That not a lot of young mothers can hold it down like me.
Having my son, makes it all about my son,
for some girls it just makes it more about the baby's father.
Which is super ridiculous.
I mean, you hold a life in your hands now,
you have to raise someone,
& teach them morals.
Try to make it possible for them to have everything you didnt.
Just think about it,
all the time your spending worrying about their father,
you could be giving your child so much more.

The point of this?
I'm just very proud of myself & I feel like I am a great mother!! ")

4 comments:

  1. you are such an inspiration. this girl i know she kind of falls into a different category all together. for her its all about... well... her. despite having a job, husband and a good paying job she still acts and does the same things she did back in high school. one time at a night out she even confessed that she loves her social life and nothing is ever going to change that. with a martini in her hand and a cigarette in the other i looked at her and thought, she no longer belonged in this scene. Why is she not at home at 2 in the morning? i can underestand having a social life and all, but not every single weekend! she needs to be a mother now.

    sorry needed to vent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so true (: x

    ReplyDelete
  3. whenever i say something to any of myfriends about young moms... i always say that i think ur the best mom i knw

    and i really mean that
    -twig tiwn

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoop whoop to the single momz raising boyz!

    ReplyDelete